Friday, August 3, 2012

Warning: Adult Language

I was, and am, very happy for the masses of people that ate Chick-Fil-A on August 1st.  It was the single greatest fast-food experience I've ever had.  Although we were packed in there like sardines, there was no foul language, no impatience, no rudeness, no slandering or self-righteous attitudes. It was such a peaceful environment, I felt as if Jesus himself was standing in line with me. 

Of course, I do not know how other locations did, or even this particular CFA store did before and after I was there. But during the 30 minutes I was there, it was a great experience being surrounded by calm chaos. 

WARNING:  Below I will practice my freedom of speech, and what I'm about to say will most likely offend somebody. You do have the option to stop reading now. If you choose to read beyond this point, and become angered, you cannot blame me. 

Once again, I am a bit angered.  I feel us Christians are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.  We can't say our beliefs outside of the church without being called haters and angering people.  We can't even join together in supporting our freedom of speech without angering those same people. Christians are showing anger towards other Christians for going or not going to CFA. 

COME ON PEOPLE!!! GROW UP!!!  (Not yelling at you personally) Everybody is unique, and handle and react to situations differently. Some people are just angry people and there is just no pleasing them. You just have to accept that you cannot please everyone. The one you need to please is GOD and don't worry about the rest. You live your life in accordance with God's word the best you can, and let the grumpy people stomp and pout all they want. 

If I had to do all this over again, I would not change a thing. I would still have dinner at CFA and support Christian's having freedom of speech. God knows the gay supporters get all the free speech they can handle! 

Quick note on sin: Sin comes in many forms. We ALL sin, and this blog is probably packed full of it. If you do have hate for the sin of homosexuality, just stop. Your sin of LUST for the opposite sex is just as bad. Your sin of gluttony is just as bad. Your sin of sexual impurity (sex before marriage or cheating) is just as bad. Get the hint?  We have no right to judge others because we are all flawed people. 

I do hope my views on all this was not hurtful or cause you to be angry with me. This blog was written because of reading several comments from people I do not know from all different backgrounds and beliefs. This was written for them, although I highly doubt this will ever cross any of their paths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment