Each year there are articles that float around facebook, explaining how doing "less is more". That giving less toys to kids at Christmas will help teach them to appreciate what they already have. Or something like that. And while this may apply to some, or many kids, it does not apply to mine. I'm truly blessed to have kids who are grateful all year round for any and everything they receive. So, when it comes to birthdays and Christmas, I try to do as much as I can because they have earned the spoils.
This Christmas in particular,
I don't want them to feel like they are missing or sacrificing a single thing!
And no, these are not their real stockings to fill! lol
I can hardly wait to see their faces on Christmas morning with piles of gifts under the tree!
I know there will be some who won't agree with this, but that's a-okay, because these are my wonderful kids! haha! As always, thank you for reading my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment